Monday, October 7, 2013

Besties at the Beach

In June, our best friends took a family trip with their parents to Laguna Beach, so we traveled down for a couple days to see them! We stayed at the Holiday Inn Laguna Beach - Seth, the girls and I - all in one bed! FUN TIMES! Suri was extremely excited to visit her best friend, Reagy! The weather wasn't very cooperative, but we still had a great time with our besties at the beach!

the whole gang: Seth, Sofia, Sarah & Suri; Nick, Shay, McKay & Reagan

the men with 3/4 girls

Suri playing with her bestie * me & my bestie w/ my little sweet Sofia

the bigs & littles  * the men w/ the babes

rainy days can't stop us


holding hands seems to be our thing * best friends, brothers

 gloomy view

 walks along the beach, footprints in the sand

 ...and we never pass up a group shot! (no matter how much the boys gripe)


 Sofi-bug wasn't too sure about the sand, and ended up freaking out! * she needed mommy cuddles :)

 Suri & Daddy on lifeguard duty

 We also traveled to the pier and I went on my first Ferris Wheel ride. I was terrified!! Suri did awesome! And it is known for being the longest ferris wheel ride ever... for real.

We love our besties and wish we lived closer to each other! Maybe some day! We miss you guys! XO
(and we enjoyed seeing Tammy & Ken too. Suri called them her grandma & grandpa! LOL.)











1 comment:

  1. HAHA! Loved the FERRIS WHEEL comment- he just kept ignoring us as we went over and over again! LOL. love you SOOOOOO much. I really am homesick for my bestie! :) hope I get to see you soon (at least on face time or something!)

    ReplyDelete