Wednesday, July 28, 2010

nursery idea...

my mom sent me this adorable stuffed elephant for the baby... and i thought maybe i could design the room around it... so this is my "idea board"....

Jellycat Pococo Elephant here is the elephant she got me....
...and here are some ideas for the room....
seth says it's girly - but right now it's just an idea. who knows what we'll end up with!

we're also thinking about greens, browns and tans... to keep it more neutral - that way we can use the stuff for future babies! :)

but anyway, the ultrasound is scheduled for august 20th!! so that's when we will find out if it's a boy or girl! .... then designing the room will hopefully be much easier :p

1 comment:

  1. awwwww yayayayaya thats so exciting.. let me know when you do decide on nursery colors/theme I would love to paint something for the little one :)

    ReplyDelete